Autor Wątek: goodbye Todd , welcome Justin  (Przeczytany 293 razy)

horror

• Dragon Clan
  • eternal Personality
goodbye Todd , welcome Justin
« dnia: 2009-03-04, 21:07 »
Todd Rowland, who has been the Legend of the Five Rings Brand Manager for the last four years, is taking on the considerable responsibility of developing a completely new game line for AEG.

?It?s not like anything we?ve put out before, and it?s not a CCG. I?m dying to say more about it, but it will be under tight secrecy until the right time.?

Todd will also continue contributing to L5R with special projects and the exploration of new avenues for the line.
?I?ve always had big dreams of what we could do with the L5R property, but the day to day management of the game eats up so much time that development into new arenas was difficult. I love L5R and will still be intimately involved in the game, though not in the venues most customers are used to seeing.?

The bulk of Todd?s L5R responsibilities will fall to a new addition to the AEG family.

Justin Walsh is a former L5R world champion, and has worked on playtest and the Player Design Team. He has also consulted on graphic direction and design for the game. He now assumes the role of Legend of the Five Rings Brand Manager.

?It?s part dream come true, and part ?Oh my god, what have I gotten myself into?? Todd has done amazing work for L5R, and I have a lot to measure up to.?

Justin has already been at work plotting out much of the new mega game and assisting lead writer Shawn Carman on the planning of the story through Celestial.

?Shawn?s outline is fantastic, and our visions of where we?d like to see L5R are encouragingly similar.?

?I?m looking forward to the challenges and responsibilities of the position, and to working alongside some great people. We measure our success by the amount of involvement, reward, and fun that fans derive from our products, and will continue to work diligently toward those ends, delivering a unique and genuinely special experience to our players.?

pozyjemy zobaczymy
« Ostatnia zmiana: 2009-03-04, 21:09 by horror »

gaijin

• Crane Clan
  • eternal Personality
Odp: goodbye Todd , welcome Justin
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 2009-03-04, 22:30 »
wow, nawet JA o tym nie wiedziałem..

;D ;)

THE JESKE

• Mantis Clan
  • temptation Personality
Odp: goodbye Todd , welcome Justin
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: 2009-03-07, 10:06 »
Justin has already been at work plotting out much of the new mega game and assisting lead writer Shawn Carman on the planning of the story through Celestial.

zaraz to znaczy ,że story line jest zaplanowany z góry , a nie przez graczy ustalany i do tego pod niego ustawia się gry AEG. Ale tak nie wolno  :-*
always +5 do lansu.
Self-Appointed Prophet of Doom:
Something like :
6/4/3
Limited : Put a -1 gold cost token on a target peronality .

Random dude:
Just shut up Self-Appointed Prophet of Doom <_<.