Autor Wątek: Resilient na Attachment i Battle Resolution.  (Przeczytany 8574 razy)

kempy

• Quartz Magistrate
  • eternal Personality
  • N /\ M E T /\ K E R
    • http://www.rpgi.fora.pl/
Resilient na Attachment i Battle Resolution.
« dnia: 2019-09-15, 11:37 »
Hej, mam zagwozdkę. Jeśli posiadam np. Spell z Resilient dołączony do Personality, która nie jest Resilient i taki ziomek przegrywa bitwę to czy przeciwnik dostaje 2 honoru za ten Spell?  Moje rozumowanie jest takie, że podczas Battle Resolution strona przegrywająca niszczy jednocześnie wszystkie karty i przeciwnik dostaje honor. Resilient powoduje, że raz na grę karta nie jest niszczona w Battle Resolution. W w/w przypadku nie spada do discarda z powodu Battle Resolution ale az powodu tego, że niszczona jest Personality do której była dołączona i co za tym idzie opuszcza grę w ten sam sposób.

UNIT #
A Personality, together with any cards attached to him or her, makes up a unit.
If a unit or Personality changes location in play, all attached cards go with him or her.
If a Personality leaves play (for example, by being destroyed), all cards in the unit leave
play in the same way.

BATTLE RESOLUTION #
In the Resolution Segment, the Attacker and Defender total their armies’ Force at the
battlefield. A side with no units has zero Force.

The side with the higher Force wins, and the side with the lower Force loses.
If the Attacker wins, he or she destroys all units in the defending army. If the
attacking army’s Force was greater than the defending army’s Force plus the Province
Strength of the battlefield’s Province, the Attacker also destroys the Province.

[...]

The winner of a battle also gains Honor equal to twice the number of cards in the
enemy army that were destroyed by resolution. If the battle was tied, each player
gains Honor for destroying the other army.

RESILIENT #
The Resilient keyword means that, once per game per card, the card is not destroyed
by the rulebook effects of battle resolution; that is, if its side loses or it ties. Its
attached cards are still destroyed normally.
A card that loses and then gains Resilient is still bound by the “once per game per
card” restriction.
Ratling • Nonhuman • Tactician • Those Who Wait Tribe

horror

• Dragon Clan
  • eternal Personality
Odp: Resilient na Attachment i Battle Resolution.
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 2019-09-15, 13:24 »
ja bym powiedzial ze spell spada i dostajesz honor za zniszczona karte, ale nie dostaniesz za postac do ktorej byl dolaczony. innej logiki tu nie widze.

kempy

• Quartz Magistrate
  • eternal Personality
  • N /\ M E T /\ K E R
    • http://www.rpgi.fora.pl/
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: 2019-09-15, 14:00 »
Chodzi o sytuację gdy Spell ma Resilient, nie Postać która go nosi. Przykład: 

Ratling • Nonhuman • Tactician • Those Who Wait Tribe

horror

• Dragon Clan
  • eternal Personality
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: 2019-09-15, 18:26 »
dokladnie nie przeczytalem sorry :)

nie przypominam sobie zeby bylo rozroznienie na karty, ktore spadaja bo sa niszczone i spadaja bo postac jest niszczona. karta spada bo postac jest niszczona i chyba liczy sie to do battle resolution, ale moze byc tak ze jest jakies okienko i kolejnosc niszczenia kart. nie pamietam jednak takiej klaryfikacji. ja bym w kazdym razie przyznal honor za zniszczenie takiej karty.