Autor Wątek: War of Honor  (Przeczytany 18919 razy)

kempy

• Quartz Magistrate
  • eternal Personality
  • N /\ M E T /\ K E R
    • http://www.rpgi.fora.pl/
War of Honor
« dnia: 2010-10-29, 18:31 »
Dziwne, że bez echa przeszła na tym forum informacja o nowej "grze" AEG pt. War of Honor.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/10395107

Chris wrote:
"War of Honor is a new L5R CCG product scheduled to be released in the first quarter of 2011. It is a brand new way to play multiplayer, or one on one if you wish, in which the old ways of winning multiplayer are thrown out. There are Military, Honor, Dishonor, and Enlightenment victory conditions, but they are different than the current victory conditions.

War of Honor also uses a board to determine who may ally with whom. A board which changes every game and allows the player to place themselves in strategic positions to achieve their goals.

War of Honor comes with four pre-built decks and simplified rules to help new players and non-CCG players enjoy the game. However, if you wish to play War of Honor with your own tournaments decks, it is compatible for that as well. In fact War of Honor will be a new multiplayer tournament format with three different legalities; Current arc, current arc plus previous arc, and Open where all cards are legal for use. When gaining 40 honor in one turn, or playing all 5 rings in one battle are meaningless, suddenly both multiplayer and Open can be fun again.

More information to come."

Podoba mi się to, że AEG chce stworzyć jakąś sensowną alternatywę dla kalekiego w krążkach trybu multi-player i przy okazji robi ukłon dla tych wszystkich, którzy trzymają w domu kilogramy starych kart. To dwa wielkie plusy, które już na starcie każą z niecierpliwością czekać na produkt finalny.
Ratling • Nonhuman • Tactician • Those Who Wait Tribe

pinokyo

• Dragon Clan
  • toolbox Personality
  • All your base are belong to us
Odp: War of Honor
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 2010-10-29, 19:02 »
Hmm, podoba mi sie glownie idea grania openowymi deckami :D Nie mowiac juz o tym ze multiplayer nigdy nie byl dobra strona praktycznie zadnej karcianki w ktora gralem (w VTES nie gralem), to produkt dedykowany do multi moze byc conajmniej ciekawy.

Juz widze tych openowych mnichow :>
Ty mylisz, ze jestes Ben Affleck?

Mlody

• Scorpion Clan
  • toolbox Personality
  • Crab Clan
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: 2010-10-29, 19:40 »
a ja widze fosute ktory co kazda ture mowi token.
I can swim.

quas

• Lion Clan
  • eternal Personality
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: 2010-10-29, 21:41 »
Hmm, podoba mi sie glownie idea grania openowymi deckami :D Nie mowiac juz o tym ze multiplayer nigdy nie byl dobra strona praktycznie zadnej karcianki w ktora gralem (w VTES nie gralem), to produkt dedykowany do multi moze byc conajmniej ciekawy.

Juz widze tych openowych mnichow :>

w AGoT niezle sie gralo multi, i VTES (choc tam nie osiagnolem poziomu powyzej lightowego turlacza) krazki pod tym wzgledem wygladaja naprawde kijowo.
choc generalnie multiki zaleza od ekipy ktora sie w to bawi.

Mlody,sadze ze w openie fosuta to naprawde mientki ziutek.
Dyplomata - ktoś, kto potrafi powiedzieć "spierdalaj" w taki sposób, że poczujesz podniecenie w związku ze zbliżającą się wyprawą.

Mlody

• Scorpion Clan
  • toolbox Personality
  • Crab Clan
« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: 2010-10-29, 22:15 »
jezeli sie go ladnie postawi controlem czy cus to spoko. tak czy tak fajnie bedzie pograc multi ;>
I can swim.

bigrat

• Ronin
  • toolbox Personality
« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: 2010-10-30, 00:25 »
fosuta, control..w openie? a może k..as zamiast nogi? no prośba...

kempy

• Quartz Magistrate
  • eternal Personality
  • N /\ M E T /\ K E R
« Odpowiedź #6 dnia: 2010-10-30, 08:59 »
fosuta, control..w openie? a może k..as zamiast nogi? no prośba...

Niby tak, ale w opcji dwuedycyjnej (se/ce) polaczenie black silk castle, fatiny, udo i fosuty moze byc meczace.

Klepek

• temptation Personality
« Odpowiedź #7 dnia: 2010-10-30, 12:33 »
A to ma byc opcja dwuedycyjna? Jesli tak to moze rzeczywiscie Fosuta sie zmiesci , jak beda tez starsze edycje to mysle , ze bedzie mial problem zeby zdazyc nalozyc choc jeden token.

PIJ OZON BĘDZIESZ WIELKI
Spółka Rządzi , Spółka Radzi , Spółka nigdy Cie nie zdradzi!

kempy

• Quartz Magistrate
  • eternal Personality
  • N /\ M E T /\ K E R
« Odpowiedź #8 dnia: 2010-10-30, 12:35 »
A to ma byc opcja dwuedycyjna? Jesli tak to moze rzeczywiscie Fosuta sie zmiesci , jak beda tez starsze edycje to mysle , ze bedzie mial problem zeby zdazyc nalozyc choc jeden token.

In fact War of Honor will be a new multiplayer tournament format with three different legalities; Current arc, current arc plus previous arc, and Open where all cards are legal for use.

Jak ma być wsparcie turniejowe dla 3 rodzajów to i tak podejrzewam, że najbardziej popularny będzie extended.

Wyszperane na SFL:

"I can tell you this...
The way the tiles / board game interfaces with the multiple players, guarantees that you can have the same four players and the same four decks, and play 10 different games.

And those games will all play differently.

There is another layer of strategy added to our favorite CCG that i find compelling and addicting."
« Ostatnia zmiana: 2010-10-30, 14:16 by kempy »

berto

• Scorpion Clan
  • toolbox Personality
    • the
« Odpowiedź #9 dnia: 2010-10-30, 23:01 »
Tam maja byc jakies hexy, ciekawe czy cos w stylu AGOTa, ze tego nie mozesz atakowac a tamtego jak zaatakujesz masz plus.

kempy

• Quartz Magistrate
  • eternal Personality
  • N /\ M E T /\ K E R
« Odpowiedź #10 dnia: 2010-11-10, 19:16 »

Ktoś na Worldsach przypatrywał się tym grom WoH? Z tego co widać, wszyscy gracze mają np. po trzy prowincje.
« Ostatnia zmiana: 2010-11-10, 22:10 by kempy »

Bayushi Shinzo

• Crane Clan
  • temptation Personality
  • 666 lub 333333 wybór należy do Ciebie
« Odpowiedź #11 dnia: 2010-11-10, 22:21 »
Nic nie widzialem i o ile mi wiadomo sie zabardzo nie chwalil AEG tym ze maja ta planszowke.

Cytat: kempy
Cytat: Mlody
wiem ze to offtop ale co to znaczy RTFC?
Przeczytaj na spokojnie tekst karty.

klusek

• Scorpion Clan
  • toolbox Personality
  • CEO of Spółka
« Odpowiedź #12 dnia: 2010-11-11, 16:34 »
Zinser chyba przez cały event w to ciupał z kumplami, ale nie przyjrzałem się jak to wygląda :(

Spółka Rządzi , Spółka Radzi , Spółka nigdy Cie nie zdradzi!

Bayushi Shinzo

• Crane Clan
  • temptation Personality
  • 666 lub 333333 wybór należy do Ciebie
« Odpowiedź #13 dnia: 2010-11-11, 18:03 »
W Thunderkurwastone'a glownie raczej grali

Cytat: kempy
Cytat: Mlody
wiem ze to offtop ale co to znaczy RTFC?
Przeczytaj na spokojnie tekst karty.

horror

• Dragon Clan
  • eternal Personality
« Odpowiedź #14 dnia: 2011-01-11, 09:16 »
This is the blurb in "The Greater Games Industry" #15 trade mag:

February Release - War of Honor

The Lion Clan marshals its forces at the Plains of Thunder, determined to exact revenge against the scheming Scorpion Clan. The Dragon Clan attempts to reconcile the two armies, even as it refuses to reveal evidence that might exonerate the Lion and incriminate the Scorpion. And the Phoenix Clan races to intervene before the situation becomes a War of Honor to turn the Empire against itself.

Playable as a stand alone product with 4 complete decks or as the new multiplayer format for the Legend of the Five Rings Collectible Card Game, you will form and dissolve alliances, engage in political maneuvering and wage mighty battles to determine which Clan will triumph.

-Features a deck for each of the four following Clans: Dragon, Lion, Phoenix and Scorpion
-Includes a scoring board, markers and movable hexes that give a different game play experience every time
-Also included: hexes for each of the five other Great Clans, making War of Honor fully expandable with your existing Legend of the Five Rings card collection
-The basic game is for 2 to 4 players, but can played with more if customized using your own L5R cards.

The MSRP is given as $49.99.

misiaczek

• Unicorn Clan
  • toolbox Personality
  • Unicorn Clan Instigator
« Odpowiedź #15 dnia: 2011-01-11, 09:33 »
This is the blurb in "The Greater Games Industry" #15 trade mag:

February Release - War of Honor

The Lion Clan marshals its forces at the Plains of Thunder, determined to exact revenge against the scheming Scorpion Clan. The Dragon Clan attempts to reconcile the two armies, even as it refuses to reveal evidence that might exonerate the Lion and incriminate the Scorpion. And the Phoenix Clan races to intervene before the situation becomes a War of Honor to turn the Empire against itself.

Playable as a stand alone product with 4 complete decks or as the new multiplayer format for the Legend of the Five Rings Collectible Card Game, you will form and dissolve alliances, engage in political maneuvering and wage mighty battles to determine which Clan will triumph.

-Features a deck for each of the four following Clans: Dragon, Lion, Phoenix and Scorpion
-Includes a scoring board, markers and movable hexes that give a different game play experience every time
-Also included: hexes for each of the five other Great Clans, making War of Honor fully expandable with your existing Legend of the Five Rings card collection
-The basic game is for 2 to 4 players, but can played with more if customized using your own L5R cards.

The MSRP is given as $49.99.
I znowu Liony i Dragony w jakimś dodatku z cyklu Learn to Play, kiedy AEG trochę zmieni podejście i chociaż zacznie rotować klanami...
Guns don't kill people. Psychotic bears with machetes do.

horror

• Dragon Clan
  • eternal Personality
« Odpowiedź #16 dnia: 2011-01-11, 09:47 »
mnie to wkurza ze Dragony znowu wystepuja w roli tych co godza innych. Co my kuzwa Godzilla jestesmy?

kempy

• Quartz Magistrate
  • eternal Personality
  • N /\ M E T /\ K E R
« Odpowiedź #17 dnia: 2011-01-11, 09:58 »
Szczerze nie moge sie doczekac. Oby tylko ten patent byl grywalny na 3 osoby rowniez (a nie tylko 4+).

Walec

• eternal Personality
« Odpowiedź #18 dnia: 2011-01-11, 10:16 »
mnie to wkurza ze Dragony znowu wystepuja w roli tych co godza innych. Co my kuzwa Godzilla jestesmy?
a co ma fenol powiedzieć zazwyczaj niedość ze wszystkich godzi to jeszcze giną mu wszystkie fajne postacie:/
Walec

mirumo

• Scorpion Clan
  • eternal Personality
« Odpowiedź #19 dnia: 2011-01-11, 11:17 »
Ciekawe jaki karty po upychają do środka. No i czy to będzie grywalne i czy ktoś w to będzie chciał grac?