Chikan Gatsu forum

Chikan Gatsu => Geisha House => Wątek zaczęty przez: berto w 2009-03-09, 11:01

Tytuł: Nowe promki z Heralda
Wiadomość wysłana przez: berto w 2009-03-09, 11:01
Opportunistic Ronin
3F 0Chi
(Follower)
Ronin
0HR 4Gold Cost -PH

Battle: Destroy a target Terrain.

"There is a time and place for a man like me to intervene. When I do, I make certain that I benefit, and that those around me will never be the same. How else can I be remembered forever?

Limbs of Fudo
(Holding)
2 Gold Cost
Fudo * Singular

Bow this card: Produce 2 Gold
Open: Bow this card: Give each Personality and Follower in a target unit +1F.

"Fudo's interpretation of the Tao is not well received in many areas, and even some among the brotherhood call it into question."
Tytuł: Odp: Nowe promki z Heralda
Wiadomość wysłana przez: Geralt_Bialy_Wilk w 2009-03-09, 11:20
przenieś ktoś do działu z promosami.